This half up do is a cute, braided hairstyle and easy to make.
1. Curl your hair.
2. Take a piece of hair from around your face, just above the ear.
Start a normal three strand braid. Add only hair from down, not up. This is called a lace braid.
4. When you reach the back of the ear stop adding hair and continue to braid normally.
5. Pull a bit on the lower part of the braid to create volume on that side.
6. Secure the first braid temporarily and then do the same on the other side. Secure the two braids with a small elastic in the same color as your hair in the back.
7. If you want decorate it with flowers or another accessory that you like.