Here´s the easy braided updo with a flower hairband tutorial I promised! It´s an easy hairdo to make when you just understand the different steps! Here we go!
1. Put on the hairband. This one is from H&M.
2. Make a regular 3-strand braid.
3. Roll it up inwards. This step will depend on the length of your hair. Mine is long so I need to roll it, if it´s shorter skip this step.
4. Pull out the hairband and secure the braid around it.
5. It should look something like this.
6. Now take the sides, twist them a bit and hide the hairband, secure with bobby pins. Arrange the braid to your liking and secure with an extra bobby pin just to be sure it stays in place.