The chestnut bun is a classic hairdo which is good if you want a more neat looking style. It´s nice to wear to a dinner out or a more dressed up party. Follow the steps below to achieve the look:
1.Put your hair in a high ponytail.
2. Loosen the ponytail up a bit.
3. Make a little "hole" just under the base of the ponytail.
4. Pull the ponytail through the hole from down to up.
5. Now it´s out on the other side.
6. Pull on the ponytail to tighten the elastic band.
7. Backcomb the ponytail a bit.
8. Use hairspray to make the backcombing stay in place.
9. Smoothen out the surface a bit.
10. Roll the hair in an inward movement.
11. Arrange it and secure with bobby pins.