This is a super simple hairstyle that a lot of us probably wear from time to time! I just wanted to show how I do my big voluminous braid for everyone that doesn´t have the thickest hair but want it to look like they do!
1. Start preferably with second day hair!
2. Spray all the hair with a saltwater spray for texture.
3. For some volume on the crown use some volume powder and rub it in.
4. Backcomb a bit and spray lightly to hold the backcombing.
5. Smooth out the hair a bit.
6. It should look something like this!
7. Take 3 strands of hair and braid a french braid the first few times and then a normal braid.
8. Now it looks something like this.
9. Pull a bit on the top to get back the volume on the crown.
10. Pull on the hair in the braid.
11. Continue up the braid.
Wella Professionals Ocean Spritz Beach Texture Hairspray and Schwarzkopf Professional Osis Dust it.