I went for vaccation to Mykonos last week and one night we were going out for dinner and I wanted to do something easy and fast with my hair so I did this relaxed braided updo with a headband. To do it follow these steps:
1. Put on the headband.
2. Make two braids.
3. Pull out the hair in the braid to make it bigger and messier.
4. Do the same on the other one.
5. Take one of the braids and wrap it around the headband towards the other one.
6. Wrap the same braid one more time.
7. Take the other braid and wrap around the headband in the opposite direction.
8. Do this also twice.
9. The ends will be hanging out for now.
10. Find gaps to hide the ends and bobbypin them into place.
11. Arrange the braids and bobbypin them into place.
12. Pull on the braids to make the hairdo look fuller and make it as messy as you like.